A Natural State Of Mind

Life and family in Arkansas

Friday, April 14, 2006

Heard you missed me.... I'm Back !!!

Ok, I am back but tonight I am going to relinquish the keyboard to my oldest to tell a story. I apologize for the delay, I have been busy moving back in with Tasha and the girls, so enjoy this.

Ok, never did this before but always wanted to. I have to tell about getting in dad's work truck the other day and he picked up his other cell phone. Dad has two cell phones, a work phone and a CAST phone. CAST is a business I guess but that phone never rings. So dad picked up the CAST phone and said that he wished it would ring. I asked why and he said that if the phone rang he made money. I told him I would call the phone, make some money.

Dad laughed and I don't know why. After all, if all I have to do is call the phone we have a lot of phones to call from. It never rings anyway, we might as well call it and make some money. I don't know the number but if anyone knows CAST please call...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home