A Natural State Of Mind

Life and family in Arkansas

Wednesday, April 05, 2006

Blogs of old updated

Just a quick update on some old stuff. First is business related, the house is still for sale and have had virtually no bites so I am considering a rental agreement. The boat is still for sale. Getting hot outside, water sports are about to get hot, got a SeeDoo Challenger for sale for $2, 700.

Ok, now to the good stuff. Remember Tasha's neighbors? Dirty yard, loud music, possibly selling dope? I sent the boys over to pay a visit. Dude has been nicknamed yuck-mouth... cause he don't brush (and obviously doesn't have a dental plan). He had a little sack on him, some pipes and shit, not a big deal really. Yuck-mouth agreed to do some work for us to "clean up the community". That's funny. He was told he could start by cleaning up his yard. Can't believe he never called back.

Keeping with the neighbors, they have yet a new set of dogs. Can you skin and cook a dog on the stove? I have never noticed a grill or fire pit so if they are eating the dogs it would have to be inside the house. Dog chili? Mutt soup? How does one learn how to cook dog? Maybe they have an underground dog recycling station, just trade used dogs to friends or something. Actually, I think I am right from the first blog about the dogs. They just get pissed off and leave and a new pack of roaming mutts moves in for a while.

Of course, we come back to Tuke. At this point I can't get rid of him, hell I wouldn't have anything to blog about. But check this out. I am laying on the couch checking out Howie and Deal or no Deal. Tuke climbed up on the window sill to smell the pollen and have the breeze in his face and then he decided to lay down. So he walks a circle or two on my chest and decides to lay down. He doesn't lay down like you might expect a cat to lay down. He lays down on his back with his ass and nuts an inch from my chin. It was like he paid me $20 for a blow job and was waiting for me handle business.

Besides that we have scheduled a double-header softball tourny with new opponents. New opponents is good, playing softball may not be the best of ideas. Another good cause, another day of exercise and probably another day of embarrassment. Gluttons for punishment I guess. At least the cat won't have his package in my face during the game.

1 Comments:

Blogger Tasha said...

I don't have a clue, Tasha set it up and I just type and post.

9:03 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home